Rando® HD are efficient performance anti-wear hydraulic fluids designed for use in both mobile and stationary high pressure hydraulic systems.
Available in ISO 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, 320
- Protects equipment
Robust anti-wear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Minimizes downtime
Rust and oxidation inhibitors help to prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
- Smooth operation
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics promote excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties help ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Robust anti-wear additive protects equipment
- Rust and oxidation inhibitors help to prevent deposits and minimize downtime
- Good hydrolytic stability and water separation help with smooth operation
- Industrial hydraulic systems
- Hydraulics of mobile and construction equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS