Delo® Gear ESI®
Delo® Gear ESI®
Delo® Gear ESI® are premium grade automotive gear lubricants designed for gears operating under severe temperature and load conditions, and whose SAE 80W-90 viscosity grade offers extended-drain performance comparable to leading synthetics.
Available in viscosity grades SAE 80W-90 and SAE 85W-140
- Minimizes fleet maintenance costs
Unique borate additive system significantly reduces friction, resulting in cooler operating temperatures, reduced wear and longer life of bearings and seals.
- Minimizes fleet operating costs
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability extends oil drain capability to more than twice the length of conventional gear oils, even under extreme service conditions. Special low friction properties contribute to reduced fuel consumption
- Extends equipment life
Patented borate EP technology creates an anti-wear film 3 to 5 times thicker than conventional EP additives, providing exceptional protection and longer gear life.
- Automotive differentials operating in severe service conditions. Particularly recommended for heavy-duty road transport axles exposed to extreme loads and temperatures
- Heavy-duty non-synchronized transmissions where the manufacturer recommends the use of API GL-5 or MT-1 gear lubricants
- Extended drain gear oil applications in on-road and off-road heavy-duty equipment
- Industrial hydraulic systems
- Hydraulics of mobile and construction equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS