Delo® Silver are monograde heavy-duty diesel engine oils designed to lubricate engines requiring API CF or SF performance lubricants. The level of alkaline reserve makes it suitable for use with high sulfur fuels at appropriate oil drain intervals.
Available in SAE 30W, 40W and 50W
- Saves on maintenance – Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system resists wear by forming a protective layer on contact surfaces under all service conditions.
- Prolongs periods between overhauls – Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system resists the formation of high temperature deposits in diesel engines. Good oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening, and oil line and filter plugging.
- Preserves power and performance – Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system preserves power and performance by providing good control of high-temperature piston and ring deposits.
- Saves on maintenance
- Prolongs periods between overhauls
- Preserves power and performance
- High alkaline reserve
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Gasoline engines (four-stroke) in mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS