Rando® HDZ oils are formulated with premium base oil technology and designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps.
Available in ISO grades 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100
- Formulated with premium Group II base oils and shear stable viscosity modifier to give high viscosity index, minimizing change in viscosity with temperature, allowing use over a wider range of operating temperatures compared to conventional monograde hydraulic oils. Improved shear stability of the viscosity modifier minimizes drop in viscosity during service compared to conventional multigrade hydraulic oils, giving better protection to the equipment.
- Contains anti-wear additive which reduce abrasive wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors give excellent protection against corrosion of both steel and copper.
- Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics help prevent deposit formation and rust in the presence of water contamination. Good antifoam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency
- Industrial hydraulic equipment subject to wide variation in temperatures
- Hydraulics of mobile, construction and agricultural equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
- Rando HDZ oils are versatile lubricants available in multiviscosity ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, and 100 grades.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS