Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40
Delo®400 LE SAE 15W-40
Delo® 400 LE 15W-40 is a premium performance, “low-SAPS” heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of high speed diesel engines requiring API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS / SM, or ACEA E9 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions
- Minimizes fleet maintenance costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps fuel soot in suspension, minimizing filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening.
- Reduced emissions
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalyst metals and the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
- Minimizes fleet operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and piston crownlands reduces oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation stability and soot control provides extended oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue.
Specifically designed for the latest low emission diesel engines fitted with diesel particulate filters, but also those fitted with EGR and/or SCR systems. Formulated with ISOSYN® base oils and the latest low-ash additive technology to provide exceptional soot dispersancy, deposit control and wear protection.
- Mixed fleets of European, North American and/or Japanese diesel engines.
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002 and 2007, Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 (for medium duty) and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty)
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS