Meropa® are proven performance extreme pressure industrial gear oils, formulated with highly refined mineral base oils and sulphur-phosphorus additive technology.
Meropa lubricants are available in ISO VG 68, 100, 150, 220, 320 and 460 grades.
- Extreme pressure performance promotes system wear resistance and protection
- Oxidation and thermal stability contributes to long lubricant service life and equipment reliability
- Rust and corrosion resistance offers robust component protection and helps optimise system uptime
- Demulsification and rapid water separation performance offers reliable component protection
- Extreme pressure performance
- Oxidation and thermal stability
- Rust and corrosion resistance
- Meropa lubricants are recommended for the lubrication of a wide variety of industrial and mobile equipment. Typical applications include enclosed gear systems, chain drives, sprockets, plain and anti-friction bearings, slide guides, and flexible couplings
- Meropa lubricants are particularly recommended for enclosed gear drives and speed reducers, ranging from fractional kilowatt gear motors to large, high power units in metal rolling mills, cement mills, and mine hoists
- Meropa lubricants are suitable for the lubrication of industrial hypoid-type gears and are also recommended for use in transmission gear case and worm drive axles on automotive, construction and mining equipment
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS