- Extended oil service life – Outstanding oxidation stability of the polyalphaolefin base fluid and inhibitor system resists oil breakdown at the elevated temperatures encountered in compressor service, permitting oil drain intervals to be extended beyond those achieved with conventional lubricants.
- Protects equipment – Polyalphaolefin base fluid helps to provide an effective oil film to protect highly loaded parts against wear under high temperature operating conditions, as well as during low temperature start-up. Effective inhibitor system provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Anti-wear additive minimizes wear under severe operating conditions.
- Smooth operation – Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability enables the polyalphaolefin lubricant to resist deposit formation in the heat of the compression cycle, even under severe service conditions.
- Cetus® PAO oil is a premium performance, synthetic compressor oil based on polyalphaolefin technology.
- Cetus® PAO contains a rust and oxidation inhibitor system plus anti-wear additives to provide outstanding oxidation resistance and corrosion protection.
- Cetus® PAO minimizes wear under severe operating conditions.
- Flooded screw compressors
- Rotary air compressors
- Reciprocating air compressors
- Medium-speed marine diesel engine turbochargers
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS