Delo® Grease ESI
Delo® Grease ESI
Delo® Grease ESI is a technically advanced, extended service premium grease for a wide variety of on-highway and light duty off-road applications. It is formulated with highly refined base stocks, a lithium complex thickener, rust and oxidation inhibitors, and extreme pressure and tackiness additives.
Available in NLGI grade 2
- Temperature stable – Delo Grease ESI uses a lithium complex thickener system and has a dropping point of approximately 266°C. Delo Grease ESI has excellent high temperature stability up to 177°C.‡ Delo Grease ESI can also be recommended for applications operating down to -18°C.**
- Effective water resistance – Natural water resistance of the lithium complex thickener, combined with the additional tackiness additive, prevents water washout.
- Protects metal surfaces – High level of anti-wear and extreme pressure additives protect against component damage by wear and shock loading. Highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions are protected, giving longer equipment life and improved reliability. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces under conditions of severe water exposure.
- On-highway heavy-duty truck wheel bearings
- On-highway heavy-duty truck chassis lubrication include steering drag links, kingpins, transmission cross shaft spring pins, shackle pins, brake cam shafts, fifth wheel
- Light duty off-road vehicles
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS