Delo XLD Multigrade SAE 10W-40
- Reduced maintenance costs Highly effective detergent additive system minimizes piston crown land deposits which can lead to damaging bore polishing. High base number minimizes corrosive wear in those areas where medium to high sulphur fuel is still encountered
- Maximizes engine life Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system reduces wear in severe service by forming a protective layer on all metal contact surfaces. Wide-range SAE 10W-40 multigrade viscosity ensures reduced friction at start-up and maximum lubricity at high operating temperatures.
- Long oil drain intervals Exceptional high temperature stability minimizes degradation that leads to sludge formation and oil thickening, and provides oil service intervals up to the maximum levels recommended for Euro II and Euro III type engines.
Synthetic-Blend, High Performance Diesel engine oil designed to meet the performance requirements of high output, European Euro II and Euro III type diesel engines. Also suitable for Euro IV or V compliant diesel vehicles not fitted with diesel particulate filters. Formulated from an optimized synthetic and mineral base oil blend plus specialized additives to provide the maximum oil drain intervals recommended for Euro II and Euro III compliant engines.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines of European origin, including low emission Euro II and Euro III type engines
- Commercial road transport in light, medium and heavy-duty service
- Off-highway vehicles
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS