UCount Rewards members can earn up to R5* back per litre of fuel & oil in Rewards Points every time they fill up at Caltex.
Earn up to R5 back per litre of fuel & oil in Rewards Points at Caltex:
Fuel earn table for Personal and Business
- Every time you purchase fuel at Caltex with your qualifying Standard Bank personal or business Credit, Cheque or Debit Card. When you use your Credit Card you will earn the most Rewards Points.
- The following collect rates apply per litre of fuel purchased.
To qualify for tier 5, you will need to have 875 or more Tiering Points AND spend a minimum of R20 000 per fixed cycle on your Standard Bank Credit Card.
You can also earn up to 3%* back in Rewards Points on convenience store purchases at FreshStop using your qualifying Standard Bank personal or business card.
|Qualifying Standard Bank Card
(per Fixed Cycle)
(per Fixed Cycle)
||20% of total monthly qualifying purchases
for more information.
Redeem your Rewards Points at Caltex and FreshStop using your activated UCount Rewards card any time you choose to pay for:
To find out more or to join UCount Rewards today:
- fuel purchases at Caltex forecourts and/or
Find your closest participating Caltex here
- any in-store purchases at FreshStop at Caltex
The FreshStop at your Caltex is a Rewards Retailer on the UCount Rewards program where you can also redeem your Rewards Points for purchases. Click here for more information.
View Rewards Points Balance at any time:
- Visit the UCount Rewards website to join:
– Sign Up here for UCount Rewards for Me
– Sign Up here for UCount Rewards for my Business
- SMS ‘UCount’ and your name to 32001 for Me SMS ‘Rewards” and your name to 31645 for my Business
(Standard SMS rates apply. Free and bundled SMS’s do not apply).
- Phone the UCount Rewards Contact Centre: 0860 82 68 68
- Visit any Standard Bank branch.
- SMS ‘Balance’ to 45224 for Me
- SMS “Balance” to 32700 for my Business
(SMS’s cost R1. Free and bundled SMS’s do not apply).
- Visit the UCount Rewards website for more information
*Terms and Conditions
Standard Bank of South Africa Limited Reg. No. 1962/000738/06). Authorised financial services provider. Registered credit provider (NCR CP 15)