CALTEX Havoline® Formula SAE 10W-30
• Longer engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction.
• Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.
• Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation and nitration resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation in both gasoline and gas fuelled engines that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
Resource conserving, multigrade gasoline engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck engines requiring low viscosity, ILSAC GF-5 or API SN performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
• Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles
• Naturally aspirated and turbocharged spark ignition engines fueled with CNG, LPG or fitted with gas/gasoline dual fuel systems in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles
• Light truck gasoline engines
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS